Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lyman is stable today. Awaiting test results from yesterday.

He is being sedated for occasional agitation and combativeness. Which I understand, as I've learned that the gastro is visiting. I need to see if I can do something about that. I'd be combative, too, if that asshole were within 100 feet of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.