Saturday, January 07, 2012

The drain is clear.

After our mechanical failures we went the chemical route. Not knowing whether we would need to call a plumber, I started with Roto-Rooter's Build-Up Remover, which is a non-toxic enzyme-based formula. That went a good distance toward speeding things up. Then we went with Liquid Plumber Gel, which knocked the rest of the clog out.

Better, better. Lyman can shave in our bathroom now.

And it was warm enough yesterday to clean a couple more windows.

The season is way too short around here to condense it all into "Spring Cleaning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.