Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The square bit of terrycloth that you use in the bath or shower -- I (Texas) grew up calling it a "wash rag" or "wash cloth," as did Kim (Wisconsin).

Lyman (Louisiana) called it a "bath cloth."

I grew up working class. I don't know about Kim. Lyman grew up business class.

What did you call it? Do you know why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.