I have some strong feelings against boys in the house:
1) I am too old for overhead lights. There are lamps in every room in this house. Use them.
2) Do not put a sweating glass next to the coaster in your bedroom.
3) Do not invite your grandparents to dinner and disappear until after the food is cooked and your grandparents are gone.
4) Do not wad up shirts and leave them on the end table in the living room.
5) Do not, under any circumstance except emergency, have the TV on when I wake up in the morning.
LATER: And what the $%#% is on the bathroom mirror?