Smiley Anders today:
Who needs Miss Manners?I'm not certain number 3 is valid here, so long as the cooler holds potato salad and banana pudding rather than beer.
Leroy Colter says he found this on the Internet, or Spec Lewis sent it.
Anyhow, it's "Redneck Etiquette:"
1. Never take a beer to an interview.
2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting them.
3. It's considered tacky to take a cooler to church.
4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it's time to change the sheets.
5. Even if you're certain that you're included in the will, it's rude to drive a U-Haul to the funeral.